Tuesday 18 February 2014

My rest time..

Assalamualaikum and may all of u have nice day..



Yeah quite now  when i got free time i’ll listen to music...

But there is where i wanna not to think to much about him....cuz i didn’t want to torture my heart to much....i know allah will help me to through this journey...

But i’ll never lie that i always miss him in whole my day....maybe for a second or minute...i admitted i miss him....

But i just realise n remember that i ever asked allah to help me wipe away this miss cuz i really2 can’t bear it....

ya alhamdulillah...but sometimes i’ll gonna miss him...not a little....but a lot in one time....

I said this it’s not because i wanna praise him...

but i’m really2 grateful to have this superb special feeling towards him...because everytime i thinking or missing him....i’ll automatically thought of my creator, allah to thank him about everything in my life include him...i’m really2 thankful and grateful for this moment in my life....thank ya allah


assalamualaikum ...he taken that spot in my life and i promise he will remain there..in sha allah...may allah say it’s true to me..


No comments:

Post a Comment