Saturday 15 February 2014

SERIOUSLY IT’S MY PLAN

This About My Love Plan...Hahahah

Okay I Admitted That I Got Such Wonderful Feeling Towards Him...


N My Plan In Sha Allah

After I Finished My Study At UUM And On The Way To Further It Overseas Ecspecially Australia...
I’ll Gonna Tell Him Bout My Feeling...


But...But It Will Gonna Happens If He Still Have No One In His Heart Bcus I Think It Will Take About 3 Years Or 4...So In Sha Allah If Allah Will It Gonna Happen...

If That Time It’s On, But He Had Got Someone In Sha Allah I’ll Keep That Feeling With Me To Overseas 

But I’ll Pray For His Happiness N Hope Can See Him Happy So Much...


(But Don’t Wanna Make A Lie...I’ll Cry All Over My Night N Be Sad For A Lot Of Days In My Life Before I Can Get Up Again....But I Wanna Make A Promise He Maybe Will Gonna Stay In My Doa N Heart....Even Not As My Imam Again)....


Hope My Doa Accepted By Allah...Amin..




No comments:

Post a Comment