Sunday 29 December 2013

Actually It's Done...But I don't Know !!!

Assalamualaikum.....hope all of u are fine....
Yeah i have finish my Ecom II paper for final exam....so it's done..
And what plan to do also done....but what can i say...i don't know...
Why i can't say any word??....just to show my sympathy also i can't...
Then i think it back...maybe Allah didn't want me to show my too caring n n what i feel towards him...
Allah want me to wait for status "halal" first....may Allah bless my hope...Amin

But when remember what's going on that day...just to nice n sometimes sad to me to keep it in my memory...
But i'll thanks Allah for ever things Him gave to me....Syukur Ya Allah...

Just End Here....May I Meet Him In Future (Same word as I Wrote to him...then i just realise it's have some hidden meaning)

~~just him will stay in my heart 4ever....may him feel the same~~

No comments:

Post a Comment